Love Data? Join our Back Office Team!
Our team is growing! We are looking for Data Entry and Administrative Assistant support in both our GA and FL offices.
Wouldn't you like to thrive in a project-based environment where team members support each other and truly believe in doing the right thing? If you are creative, possess excellent organizational skills, have a positive attitude and ready for an opportunity to grow into an extremely fulfilling career, come work with us!
craresources is a specialty niche recruiting firm where we focus in the recruitment of Clinical Research Associates. We have quickly grown to a well branded nationwide leader and are anticipating outstanding continued growth in the industry. Because of this phenomenal growth, we have an urgent need for detailed oriented individuals to join our project team in the capacity of Administrative Assistants and Data Entry Specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role OR a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative or data entry role.
- Internet proficiency and knowledge of social media and web-based applications.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications; must be adept in the use of Microsoft Applications including MS Office and email with ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Must be within commute distance to Sugar Hill GA or Eastpoint FL
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and initiate follow-up to ensure timely achievement of commitments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills: Pulls together information from a variety of sources in a user-friendly, business driven way. Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations for resolutions.
- Results and detailed oriented individual with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative, be responsive and hands on, and build strong productive relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By submitting your personal profile and resume, you consent to craresources sharing this information within its recruiting division in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.