Contract Clinical Project Manager II / Sr. Clinical Project Manager – Homebased (100%)
Category: Project Manager
Job #: 10682
Location: Anywhere U.S.
Job Type: 1099
Therapeutics: No Specific TA Required
One of our partners has a need for a Clinical Project manager II or Sr. Project Manager with 100% utilization available. This is a homebased position located anywhere in the U.S.
- Effectively and efficiently manage technical, financial, and functional aspects of the project from start-up through close, with focus including but not limited to data management, clinical operations, medical writing, statistics.
- Assist with responses to and preparation for RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposals)
- Ensure successful project team communication and mobilization throughout the lifespan of the project
- Govern all project management aspects of Phase I-IV clinical trials in accordance with all applicable regulatory and legal requirements and ICH guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling and leading project meetings
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for clinical trial Sponsors
- Coordinating activities across project teams
- Managing project tasks proactively and preparing status reports
- Generating sales leads through the development of relationships with clients
- Assist with Project Management department general operational activities, such as:
- Developing and/or revising training material, technology enablement, and SOPs
- Assisting with set-up and ongoing management of project information repositories
- Working with Business Operations leaders to develop and write proposals
- Tracking and assisting with the completion of cost estimates.
- Have experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office, various database systems, CTMS systems, and Statistical Analysis systems
- Minimum Bachelors of Science in a life sciences or health related field.
- For Clinical PM II, minimum 7 years’ experience in the clinical research field, having gained that experience working directly for a Sponsor or CRO.
- For Sr Clinical PMs, minimum 10 years’ experience in the clinical research field, having gained that experience working directly for a Sponsor or CRO.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required.
- Previous leadership experience with demonstrated experience in clinical operations, data management, monitoring, regulatory affairs, drug supply, etc.
- Previous experience as a Clinical PM required.
Apply for this job: