Contract or Perm Clinical Resource Coordinator (100%)
The Clinical Resource Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring appropriate CRAs are identified, onboarded, and assigned to projects. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and negotiation skills, and an understanding of clinical study requirements.
This role partners and collaborates with other Clinical, Vendor and Site leaders to develop strategies to meet clinical study resource demands.
The Clinical Resource Coordinator provides accurate and insightful reporting and analysis to leadership and project teams, identifying gaps, issues and making strategic and thoughtful staffing suggestions.
- Manages resource logistics for clinical studies, ensuring CRA needs are fulfilled in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Initiates subcontractor requests from staffing partner when internal staffing solutions do not exist. Responsible for gathering approvals from Sponsor Leadership and Operations, validating compensation (hourly rates and/or salary ranges).
- Drives staffing recommendations to service line leadership and escalates findings to leadership during operational and forecast reviews.
- Manages assignments and extensions of resources based on capacity / demand
- Reviews capacity across organization on an ongoing basis, proactively working to rebalance those CRAs who are above or below utilization targets.
- Manages resource sharing across studies and sites; reviews loaned resource capacity to ensure optimal utilization.
- Works with multiple business units (HR, Operations, Finance, External Staffing Partner, Service Lines and IT) to identify areas for improvement within resource management and develop action plans to implement positive process changes.
- Previous experience in an administrative role required.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to perform data analysis, prepare findings, and present findings to leadership team.
- Previous experience in clinical research a plus.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor with a successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization. Therefore, strong communication skills required and holds themselves accountable.