Remote Contract Site Manager – Zero Travel
One of our Sponsors is looking for contract Site Managers in the US for zero travel with 100% utilization (40hrs/week) available. Can be located anywhere in the US. Must have site management and study startup experience as well as experience monitoring Device and Cardiovascular experience (any role).
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Must have a minimum 3 years' recent experience as a fully dedicated Regional, Home-Based, Field Monitor for a CRO or Pharma.
- Remote position, can be located anywhere in the US (no travel required)
- Must have site management and study startup experience
- Experience monitoring Device as well as Cardiovascular experience (any role) is required
- Experience monitoring Registry studies and/or Heart Failure studies (any role) is a plus
- 100% Utilization required (must be able to work normal business hours at 40hrs/wk)