Clinical Research Associate (Minnesota)
Job #: 10609
Job Type: 1099
Rate / Salary Range: Competitive Hourly Rate
Our midsize Sponsor Partner is looking for a seasoned, quality cCRA with at least 50% availability to monitor a Solid Tumor Oncology Study in Minnesota. Candidates must have Solid Tumor experience and be willing to travel as appropriate.
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
- Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a fully dedicated Regional, Home-Based, Field Monitor for a CRO or Pharma
- You should have at least 1 yrs. recent experience monitoring Solid Tumor Oncology studies (any indication)
- You should reside in Rochester MN or surrounding areas
- Average rate range is $80-92 USD although other rates may be considered based on experience
- Candidates need to have at least 50% Utilization available
Apply for this job: