Contract Clinical Research Associates with 70% Utilization (US)
Job #: 10644
Job Type: 1099 / Regional Homebased
Rate / Salary Range: $78-$80 Hourly (USD)
One of our partners has openings for 3 Contract Clinical Research Associates. Must have at least 70% utilization available. We are looking for people with diverse Therapeutic experience.
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- 5 years’ monitoring experience
- Must have at least 70% utilization available
- Diverse Therapeutic experience, preferred
- Travel as appropriate, required
- Strength in EDC/CTMS systems, preferred
- RN, BA, or BS degree in scientific field, preferred (equivalent experience will be considered)
Apply for this job: