Clinical Research Associate IIs and Senior Clinical Research Associates – Permanent (Anywhere US)
One of our partners has an immediate need for multiple Permanent CRA II's and Sr CRAs anywhere in the US (close to a major airport) to monitor a variety of therapeutic projects. These positions offer a very competitive compensation package and great career growth opportunities!
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Candidate must have travel flexibility and be within a 60-minute drive to a major airport
- Minimum 2 years' recent experience as a CRA for a Sponsor or CRO for the CRA II positions
- Minimum of 5+ years’ recent experience as a CRA for the Sr CRA positions
- No specific therapeutic experience required but possessing a variety of therapeutic monitoring experience will make you more competitive
- Also seeking Sr CRAs with 5+ years’ experience monitoring oncology trials, with some blood cancer experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is mostly required unless you have a nursing / medical background