Clinical Research Associate – Opioid (Mid West US)
Job #: 10565
Location: Midwest US
Job Type: 1099 / Regional Homebased
Rate / Salary Range: Competitive Hourly Rate
One of our partners has a need for multiple Contract CRAs to monitor an Opioid study. Qualified candidates will have 50% availability and will have at least 3 years of experience working on Opioid Clinical Research studies (in any role).
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working on Opioid Clinical Research studies (in any role)
- Utilization: Commitment of at least 50%
- Long term contract as our client is looking for a long-term relationship with you
- Competitive hourly rate
- Must be able and willing to travel as required for monitoring visits
Apply for this job: