Perm Clinical Research Associates
Job #: 10767
Location: Northeast and Western US
Job Type: Perm
Therapeutics: No Specific TA Required
We have an opportunity with a great Partner to become a full-time part of their team. They have an immediate need for Perm CRAs in the Northeast and Western US with a Bachelor's Degree. This is a great way to diversify your therapeutic experience.
- Act as the "Site Manager" ensuring relationship with site(s) are positive, issues are resolved quickly, and communications are strong across all verticals.
- Assist with the development of study manuals, CRFs, monitoring standards, site study tools and other study materials as required.
- Develop and implement site recruitment, selection and initiation plan.
- Manage and drive patient recruitment and enrollment tracking.
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs. Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Must have a minimum 3 years' recent experience as a fully dedicated Regional, Home-Based, Field Monitor for a CRO or Pharma.
- Must be located in the Northeast or Western US near a major airport (but will try to keep travel regionally if possible)
- A Bachelor's Degree in a life science or related field of study required
- Diverse therapeutic experience is a plus
Apply for this job: