Clinical Research Associate (VA)
Job #: 10642
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: 1099
Rate / Salary Range: Competitive Rate
One of our Sponsor partners is looking for a Contract CRA to perform monitoring tasks for 2 clinical sites. On-site visits required at the VA location, the other site is 100% remote. Some key points of this position include:
- Strong experience required in RBM; both as a monitor or as someone who has provided feedback to an RBM monitoring plan
- No specific therapeutic experience is required
- Experience monitoring / working with Women’s studies / Contraceptive studies is a plus
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Provide training to sites on the study protocol, study conduct, CRF completion and data management expectations.
- Ensure essential document collection for completeness per regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison with Investigators, Institutions and sites to provide support during the conduct of the clinical trial and serve as a resource for protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-site monitoring to ensure compliance with GCPs, study protocols, and SOPs.
Manage one or multiple studies.
- Monitor product supplies/accountability including proper storage, dispensation, and disposal.
- Manage study completion activities including CRF collection, query resolution, record archiving and site closeout activities.
- Review in-house data and study tables.
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to clinical staff as appropriate.
- Supervise and train other employees as appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a fully dedicated regional, home based, field monitor for a CRO or pharma
- Within driving distance to Norfolk, VA; overnight hotel stay OK as needed/required
Apply for this job: