Contract Clinical Project Managers (75%-100%)
Category: Project Manager
Job #: 10709
Location: Anywhere US
Job Type: 1099
Therapeutics: No Specific TA Required
One of our partners has a need for several Clinical Project Managers 75-100% utilization available. These are homebased positions and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Effectively and efficiently manage technical, financial, and functional aspects of the project from start-up through close, with focus including but not limited to data management, clinical operations, medical writing, statistics.
- Ensure successful project team communication and mobilization throughout the lifespan of the project.
- Govern all project management aspects of Phase I-III clinical trials in accordance with all applicable regulatory and legal requirements and ICH guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling and leading project meetings.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for all associated clinical department and vendor teams.
- Coordinating activities across project teams.
- Managing project tasks proactively and preparing status reports.
- Assist with Project Management department general operational activities, such as:
- Developing and/or revising training material, technology enablement, and SOPs
- Assisting with set-up and ongoing management of project information repositories (eTMF, etc).
- Working with Business Operations leaders to develop and write proposals
- Tracking and assisting with the completion of cost estimates.
- Have experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office, various database systems, eDC, and eTMF systems.
- Minimum Bachelors of Science in a life sciences or health related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the clinical research field, having gained that experience working directly for a Sponsor or CRO
- Basic understanding in Oncology required
- Previous experience as a Clinical PM required
- Must have at least 75% utilization now, but able to ramp up to 100% in the future
Apply for this job: