Clinical Outsourcing and Budget Managers
One of our sponsor partners is experiencing exceptional growth and therefore has an immediate need for several Clinical Outsourcing & Budget Managers to join their team. This sponsor is looking for a long-term relationship in either a contract or perm capacity.
- Establish regular and recurring interactions with the Clinical Team in order to assess when new contracts and/or change orders are needed.
- Assist Legal with contract or change order reviews.
- Negotiate agreements (typical to moderately complex) with appropriate parties.
- Assist with the development of study-specific budgets to be included with contract templates.
- Facilitate resolution of routine contract execution and/or contract related invoicing issues as needed.
- Manage and track spend and invoicing through interaction with vendors, the clinical study team, and Finance as needed and respond to any inquiries.
- Manage contract associated accrual forecasting, providing updates to Finance as appropriate.
- Act as liaison among internal teams, internal clients, external vendors and business partners in order to enable contract preparation, negotiation, and administration.
- Maintain tracking and database systems for contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sr. Clinical Outsourcing & Budget Manager
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience required in clinical trial contracting within a CRO or associated vendor costing/management environment.
- Minimum of 3 years accrual and financial forecasting experience.
- Clinical Outsourcing & Budget Manager
- At least 5 years’ experience required in clinical trial contracting within a CRO or associated vendor costing/management environment.
- Previous experience working with accruals and financial forecasting.
- Microsoft proficiency required.
- Basic clinical trial operations understanding, including familiarity with GCP/ICH guidelines