Clinical Specialist / Clinical Educator (Denver CO)
A Sponsor partner of ours conducting a couple of large Phase III Oncology studies and therefore is looking for Clinical Specialists / Clinical Nurse Educators to join their team. It is expected this individual will be utilized at 100%.
Ideally this individual will have previous experience as a nurse or MD with at least 2 years of experience working in a hospital environment and an active health care license. This should be a hands-on person, with excellent computer skills and excellent inter-relationship skills.
- Participate in Clinical research and development activities
- Participate in training and supervising other researchers, clinical staff, medical teams and Physicians as needed including the design, development and execution of clinical training programs
- Participate in the operating room during surgery, supervising the operation and management of device
- Participate in data management for the Clinical development activities
- Document data resulting from use of the Medical Device including all ongoing activities performed on patients
- Present clinical results at team and cross-functional meetings
- Participate in study startup activities, pre-qualification visits, site selections and provide continued operational support at one or more clinical trial sites
- Support CRA during site initiation visits
- Participate in medical and scientific conferences and scientific meetings
- Work with a cross-functional team of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to further develop and manage the device
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a high acuity hospital setting (med/surg, ICU, CCU, etc).
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Clinical Research.
- BA/BS in Nursing, MD or other Medical background or equivalent. Also needs an active health care license.
- Willing to travel as required (60% with some meetings on the weekend).