It’s hard to squeeze in exercise when you travel all the time. So here are a few ideas you might not have considered:
- Take a walk to sightsee in the town you’re visiting. Walking two miles can burn 95 to over 200 calories, based on your weight and the speed you walk.
- Walk to the restaurant instead of driving. Every bit adds up.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Can’t find a close parking space? No worries, the extra walk will help.
- No exercise room at the hotel? Not much time? Check out the infogram below to see how squeezing in just these few exercises can add up fast to burn those calories away.
Finding ways to efficiently get as much done as possible (like squeezing in the exercises above) is a great way to move forward toward your goals.
Looking for an efficient way to find your next great employment opportunity? Read our article 5 Tips to Identify a GREAT Recruitment Agency to help you keep reaching your professional goals.
Be sure to opt in to our email marketing campaign for further information regarding your health and how to meet both your personal and your business-related goals. And check out our job search tips and interview tips as well.
You can also follow us on Pinterest and Like us on Facebook!
Written by: Malaika Pickell
Investing in a Lifetime of Success,
Are you considering a career change? We are niche clinical research associate recruiters! Sign up for our Job Seeker email course which provides valuable insight into how to become more competitive in the marketplace.